Stick together with distance
We have summarized the most important information about our hygiene measures on this page.
Please note: As we have learned in the past months, circumstances can change very quickly. We make every effort to keep this page up to date. However, please understand that all information on this page is without guarantee.
- In Schleswig-Holstein, no proof of vaccination, convalescence or testing is currently required for overnight stays in hotels.
- In Schleswig-Holstein, hotel guests are currently not required to wear masks. You are still welcome to wear a mask at any time.
- Please continue to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other guests.
- Hygiene dispensers for hand disinfection are available in all public areas – please use them regularly.
- Please sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm.
- In the event of a positive COVID-19 finding during the stay, the affected guest is required to wear a medical or FFP2 mask outside their hotel room in all indoor areas for a period of 5 days. There is currently no quarantine obligation in Schleswig-Holstein.
- In addition, please inform the hotel immediately and note that for the protection of our staff, we will not be able to provide daily room cleaning during this time.
- Our already high standards of hygiene are further enhanced by special measures to protect against viral diseases. Public areas with an increased number of people are cleaned more intensively. Exposed surfaces are disinfected regularly at the same time.
- If you wish to have little contact with housekeeping during your stay, you can, when booking directly through us, waive the daily cleaning of the room through the option “My room is my castle”, enjoy a small discount and at the same time protect the environment.
- To reduce aerosol exposure, we have further increased the supply of fresh air in our large common areas, such as the lobby, restaurant and swimming pool, with the help of our ventilation system. This way, even more, fresh Baltic Sea air enters the rooms. The comfortable ceiling heights in these areas are a blessing at this time.
Last updated: 01.12.2022